I just watched it and LMBO! I thought it was funny when John told the audience "you can laugh at him" I was thinking, some are probably having a hard time laughing right now cause they bought into the "change" crap, and although Jon's show is satirical, the reality and truth of what Jon was saying is starting to sink in lol.
2 comments:
I just watched it and LMBO! I thought it was funny when John told the audience "you can laugh at him" I was thinking, some are probably having a hard time laughing right now cause they bought into the "change" crap, and although Jon's show is satirical, the reality and truth of what Jon was saying is starting to sink in lol.
I am so furious. I can't really be mad at her for not wanting a 20 million dollar tag around her neck but...?
Post a Comment