It was because I challeged Harpo yesterday. LOL How can it be rasist to compare her to another black woman. The lady on the ox is actually cuter. It was obviously a joke and I got a few laughs.
It looks like they are really on a lot of people right now. They also posted the rules on one of the threads and it looks like they have added a couple of new rules, one about religion. I can't recall the exact wording, but it sounds like they are clamping down on people. They made a point of saying that they are revoking peoples' memberships on the board in some cases. Hopefully, you were able to get right back on, Margarita.
Come Back! or are you? post your new name here. I think Yasmine got banned last night. The Clinton supporters are being targarted on oprah just like we have been everywhere else. lol-I did not see the new rules- I can not BELIEVE that added a religon thing- I would guess they do not want anymore Barack Is a Muslim threads. Also there were three threads deleted about Baracks statement " a white mans greed runs a country in need "...This thread actully have some good discussions going- and they were not slanderous- just posters explaining both sides of the issues. Oh well, so much for 'free speech ! "
Nicole - I see no valid reason for them to have removed these threads because it is something Obama, himself, quoted from Jeremiah Wright in his own book, "Dreams of My Father" - I think on Page 238 or 239 or thereabouts. I really don't get it.
I also think that before they ban people, they should remove the post in question and then ask the poster to explain what they meant by it because certain statements such as the one Margarita made today may appear on the surface to be racist, but when the poster explains it, it is obvious that it was not meant in that vein. But, it seems they ban people and ask for no explanation of what the poster meant. So, their judgments on these things is very subjective to the moderator on duty at the time, I think. And, I think it can be unfair.
8 comments:
Maybe you can just come back as YESWECAN.
Maybe they think it was racist.
It was because I challeged Harpo yesterday. LOL How can it be rasist to compare her to another black woman. The lady on the ox is actually cuter. It was obviously a joke and I got a few laughs.
It looks like they are really on a lot of people right now. They also posted the rules on one of the threads and it looks like they have added a couple of new rules, one about religion. I can't recall the exact wording, but it sounds like they are clamping down on people. They made a point of saying that they are revoking peoples' memberships on the board in some cases. Hopefully, you were able to get right back on, Margarita.
Come Back! or are you? post your new name here. I think Yasmine got banned last night. The Clinton supporters are being targarted on oprah just like we have been everywhere else. lol-I did not see the new rules- I can not BELIEVE that added a religon thing- I would guess they do not want anymore Barack Is a Muslim threads. Also there were three threads deleted about Baracks statement " a white mans greed runs a country in need "...This thread actully have some good discussions going- and they were not slanderous- just posters explaining both sides of the issues. Oh well, so much for 'free speech ! "
Nicole - I see no valid reason for them to have removed these threads because it is something Obama, himself, quoted from Jeremiah Wright in his own book, "Dreams of My Father" - I think on Page 238 or 239 or thereabouts. I really don't get it.
I also think that before they ban people, they should remove the post in question and then ask the poster to explain what they meant by it because certain statements such as the one Margarita made today may appear on the surface to be racist, but when the poster explains it, it is obvious that it was not meant in that vein. But, it seems they ban people and ask for no explanation of what the poster meant. So, their judgments on these things is very subjective to the moderator on duty at the time, I think. And, I think it can be unfair.
Chris
I have to say Margarita- you crack me up. I just saw that chango7 is now chango8...LOLLLL! :)
Glad to see you back on.
Chris
I love chatting with you guys and giving them heck...LOL
Post a Comment