Dear Hillary Clinton supporters!
The votes are in and we have a winner and it was a tie!
So for this first conference meeting we will do both Saturday & Sunday!
You may attend either or both! Here are the times for each day!
Saturday at: 3PM (Pacific Time zone)
4PM (Mountain Time zone)
5PM (Central Time zone)
6PM (Eastern Time zone)
Sunday at: 1:30PM (Pacific Time zone)
2:30PM (Mountain Time zone)
3:30PM (Central Time zone)
4:30PM (Eastern Time zone)
All you have to do to be a part of the conference call is dial the number
and when prompted punch in the group access code followed by the pound key.
See below for phone number and access code
Conference Dial-in Number: (269) 320-8100
Participant Access Code: 290618#
We will keep it short if you do not have unlimited free long distance or you
can leave at any time.
Puma's ROCK THE VOTE! HILLARY 08'
We look forward to hearing you there!
Hillary's grassroots United!
Lauren - WalkAMileInOurShoes.org
Roger
2 comments:
Thank Margarita!
Patricia (RATZ)
Is anyone else finding it awkward and strange to see people, who just weeks ago, did not support Obama, now posting the exact opposite of everything they were saying and agreeing with not long ago?
I mean, I guess if I were one of those who felt that a Democrat, no matter who they be, needed to win. I could probably see something like, "Ok, I supported Hillary, she's not the nominee, I disagree with a lot of things concerning Obama, I still feel the same way but he's the only Democrat we got now"
It really is reminiscent of the Stepford movies or the Body Snatcher Movies! Where they're one way one day and poof! Totally changed the next. It's like the Stepford Voters, or Invasion of the Voter Snatchers LOL!
Post a Comment