If Hillary decides to run as an independent or never runs again. Or even if she runs as VP, please buy items from her store. It's a great way to contribue and get a slice of history. As the first woman to run a presidential campaign, her collectables will be very valuable.
My Moms baseball card and Olympic pin collection help put me and my brother through college. She sold one signed baseball of the 1952 Yankees for $7000.
PS The next time you guys see Chango on the board, please email me. She has her grandchildren helping her break the rules. Little traitors
5 comments:
That's a good idea! My mom has several newspapers saved with Hillary on the front page =) Think I'll pop over and check out some things at her site in a bit.
sam - when you said, "that's a good idea," I thought you were talking about chango having her grandkids break the rules for her...lol
:)
Actually, I think I'll do the same.
Chris
I will look as well.
MARGARITA YOU ARE BAD BAD BAD TO THE BONE ! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA......CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR HILLARYS SPEECH THIS WEEKEND. THE WORD IS SHE WILL NOT ENDORSE OBAMA BUT WILL USE THE WORD SUPPORT INSTEAD. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT AS THIS WAY SHE WILL TAKE HER DELEGATES TO THE CONVENTION AND THEY WILL BE FORCED TO GO THRU THE ROLL CALL 2 TIMES.
HEY CHANGO- GET BETTER SOON--- WE NEED YOU- THE OBAMANTIES ARE BRUTAL!
Post a Comment