http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/jun/01/barackobama.uselections2008
Montana media
http://newslink.org/mtnews.html
South Dakota media
http:///
Protest Petition to send to DNC re: Saturdays vote
http://clintondems.com/
Funny
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ybd7MUixxyg&feature=related
3 comments:
Thanks for all the good info! I will do all and more. Seems like some of our friends here have given up and are already pimping Mccain. They have joined in with the hateful group on the O boards and are bashing and trashing. I for one, will wait until after the convention in August and continue to support Senator Clinton. I do not think I can support Mccain, his age, his pro war stance, his attachment to George Bush, his lack of economic plan- all go against what I believe in...I just cannot vote to continue the killing in Iraq because I am upset that Senator Clinton might not win the nomination.....I feel like so many of her supporters are jumping ship and giving up..... I say, It's not over til it's over and that will be in August. ..Anyway..HI Margarita- hope you are healing and will be back with us soon.....What is your expected recovery time?...Take care both of you....
People are bringing up the idea of an Obama/Clinton ticket and this really bothers me. First of all, I don't think she should take a second seat to someone with less of a record and experience as her and who's copied a lot of her ideas/plans. Second and maybe even more worrisome to me is, we saw how everyone reacted over the Robert Kennedy remarks, some were accusing her of hoping for and even plotting his demise.
If something should happen to him God forbid, and she was his VP, I could only imagine the reactions, they'd probably be gathered outside her door with pitchforks and torch's ready to drag her out to the guillotines, swearing that she was guilty.
Unfortunately I really believe that's not too much of an exaggeration of what would happen.
Hi,
Feeling kinda blue tonight. Obama just finished his speech and the crowd is unreal. So many lines thrown together, and they just compared him to Martin Luther King, which is ridiculous! grrr...
I wanted to recommend a You Tube video, the ending is bittersweet:
"Sexism, Misogyny, Women's History & Hillary Clinton"
I also wanted to say that, sorry Chango, I can't vote for McCain because of the war, or even say I'm voting for him, because it would put a message out into the "universe" to support him and the war.
I will however state loud and clear that I am for Hillary all the way to Denver, because you never know....!
Stay strong ladies!
lovun2oth/marsha/lucretia
Post a Comment