Saturday, May 10, 2008

WELCOME OPRAH GROUP

Come in for a little cheer, friendship, and peace. Our blog will be private for just us, and of course, add any of your friends if you wish. If we want, we can make it public and open it up to the internet- you all decide. We can plot, plan, and have fun WITHOUT TEX/MICHAEL RTMTEX/MIMI/BACK2U AND THE CRAZY OMATOP NOBAQ CULT.
Create your own topic or comment on others, just like the O Board.

64 comments:

samthewise said...

What exactly is "NOBAQ" ? I think I recall seeing this word in a couple members(obama supporters)posts over there before.

Debwitch said...

I guess I should be posting general comments here instead of the hillary thread?? anyway it sure is great to have the cream-of-the-crop from oprah's board here. Hello to all and I see Snowbnd/Temo/spring signed up already...yipeeee!!

Nicole said...

Noba is a tribe from Africa as I understand it . And there is a group in the US that support Obama. They believe that he is a Messiah that has been sent by God to be the President, and that nothing will stand in the way of that...
Deb- can you and Chango-send PMS to the rest of the group again- And tell them we need the emails so we can send them a link to post threads. zoom. zoom.

Debwitch said...

OK I will check with chango cause I think she already sent out pms...

Nicole said...

If anyone wants to post as well as leave comments, we need to program the emails and send the links. I see crazy train has a new name again...lol.

Debwitch said...

Yes, Nicole, looks like she was banned again and back today with a new name. I got her mad on the Hagee thread..you should pop over and add some fuel to the fire. LOL1

Anonymous said...

I SENT OUT PMS TO EVERYONE AND WILL FOLLOW UP TOMORROW... COULD ONE OF YOU FOLLOW UP WITH FRISCO33..SHE SENT ME A PM BUT NOT HER EMAIL..

NICOLE CAN YOU LINK US UP TO THE HILLARY FORUM???
PS... SEND MY YOUR EMAIL PRIVATELY.. I WANT YOU TO SEE SOMETHING.

samthewise said...

Well that explains some of the ridiculous comments that come from some of them LOL. Thanks for explaining that. So If Obama doesn't become President, which I truly believe he won't, I wonder what they'll think then, that would mean that God, or their God or whatever it is they believe in, lied to them.

samthewise said...

I finally got my first little harpobear thingy on the Oprah board , I was wondering when I would get one. Someone apparently reported one of my posts as containing masked vulgarity, because of the first two words in the post which were "What the?" Harpobear was at least very nice about it though =)

Nicole said...

LOL- the repbs on the board love to hit the abuse button! WOW Tina, I cannot believe an interview about Larry Sinclair is on the air finally... I will try the link and maybe we can post it here. Thanks.
GREAT DAY FOR SENATOR CLINTON TODAY!

Nicole said...

Tina- I cannot get the link to work- nor when I copy and past it. I wish I could find it.

Anonymous said...

OK IGNORE MY EMAIL BACK TO YOU...BUT KEEP MY PHONE NUMBER SOMEWHERE...WHEN CDLINTON WINS..I WANT TO ORGANIZE A TRIP TO THE INAUGUARATION FOR THE GROUP..THOSE THAT HAVE TO DRIVE SHOULD START PLANNING NOW....LOL

Nicole said...

Thanks Tina- I posted the Viedo and the radio interview- so everyone can see it ... M- I will send to Frisco----and send you my email address

bazboo said...

Well! How refeshing is this! Thanks God we have a sane place to talk now!

bazboo said...

I do miss Greg though. He is an ok republican....

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone! Thank you for including me. I am still trying to spread the good word on the Opra boards BUT last night I called out "Nurselady, where are you when I need you?!!!!!" There were some viscious threads!
I also niticed some comments disappearing, including a really good one of mine.... That pisses me off!
It is a nice breather to come over here!
But I don't want to blame Oprah, it's the jerks who get on and ruin the boards!

Nicole said...

LOL- Chango invited Greg I think. Should be fun if he comes.
Chango- What did he say ????

bazboo said...

nicole,
someone PM'd me on Oprah's board and wanted in on this blog. I will have to go back and get their name because I did no know them. I will let you decide. Love your cat!

bazboo said...

Nevermind. It was daringleap and she said she got your message.

bazboo said...

Hey sam! I was getting Harpobear warnings galore yesterday! Stupid stuff too. I really didn't do anything. That is why I was a little feisty on her boards today! LOL!!!!!!!!!1

Nicole said...

lOL- thanks! that is one crzay cat. Now everyone needs to work on their profiles too! Don't forget to read Nurselady's post on the other thread.. about today. On the Hillary must win the Nom. thread here.

samthewise said...

Hey Baz, lol same for me too, sometimes I thank goodness that there's the internet separating me and certain people :D I can overlook negativity it's the downright hateful and just flat out made up stuff that irks me.

Anonymous said...

I WAS WAITING TO GET MOST OF YOU OVER HERE AND INVITE HIM AND MAYBE RICK...SO LETS WAIT AND TAKE A VOTE... I THINK MOST OF US ARE OVER BUT I HAVE A FEW STRAGGLERS...I HAV 20 POSTERS BUT I ONLY SEE ABOUT HALF OF US...I THINK THE EMAIL I SENT WENT TO THEIR OLD NAMES AND ALOT HAVE BEEN "BORN AGAIN"... AS A JOKE WE SHOULD HAVE A VOTE PRO AND CON WHETHER TO KEEP GREG...LOL HE WOULD LIKE THAT...........

Nicole said...

Lol- that would be funny Margarita, set up the poll- or I will if you want me to..Who is Rick?...Bazboo- I LOVE your dog! so cute.

Anonymous said...

NIKKI YOU KNOW I CAN'T SEE WORTH A DARN...PLEASE HANDLE THE GREG VOTE..LOL

bazboo said...

Thanks nicole! That crazy dog is such a sweetie! She pouts. Can you tell? Her name is Baz. I call her bazzyboo most of the time. Unless she is in trouble. then she is Bazara! LOL!!!!!!!!

Debwitch said...

HELLO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!! DEBWITCH/YASMINE HERE...Debbie...I am so happy to read all of the "love-notes" here. Not one ignorant hatefilled post. Woo Hoo...love this.

Nicole said...

Hi Deb! Lol Baz- now I know where your name came from! Very Cute.
Deb- get your profile done and let's see a pet photo if you have one.

Debwitch said...

Hey Nicole: I worked on it a bit last nite, problem is I recently bought an Apple laptop..ahhhhhh its hard to figure out how to load photos..I'll keep trying. Hello to everyone here. Congrats Hillary and on to Kentucky/Oregon.

Anonymous said...

HEY DEBBI HOW ARE YOU? AS SOON AS I HAVE MY EYE SURGERY IM GOING TO GO OUT AND VISIT YOU... HILARY'S BONE CRUSHING WIN IS GOING TO KEEP ME IN A GOOD MOOD ALL DAY.

Debwitch said...

Hello Margarita!! Your photos shows the beautiful woman I knew you would be..inside and out! Shit I forgot TO TYPE IN BIG LETTERS. HEY CAN WE USE OUR SAILOR LANGUAGE HERE....?? GUESS I'LL FIND OUT. GREG MADE AN APPEARANCE ON OPRAH THIS A.M. MAYBE HE'LL READ YOUR PM AND JOIN..I HOPE RICK BASORE DOES ALSO..HE'S THE ONE WHO FIGURED OUT EARLY ON THAT MICHAEL IS MANY PEOPLE ON THE BOARD, TALKING TO HERSELF...SICK SICK SICK. HE'S AN OBAMA GUY BUT A GREAT WRITER AND HE COULD GIVE US SOME INSIGHT INTO BARRY'S CAMPAIGN...THAT COULD BE HELPFUL TO US.....I PRAY THAT YOUR SURGERY GOES PERFECTLY AND THAT YOU AND I WILL SEE EACH OTHER SOON!

Debwitch said...

TO AVERT CONFUSION HERE, I JUST CHANGED MY SCREEN NAME FROM DEBBIE TO DEBWITCH....I'M FLYING AGAIN!!!
ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!

Anonymous said...

I HAVE SENT RICK A FEW EMAILS.. HE FINALLY WROTE BACK THAT HE HAS BEENOUT OF TOWN...AND I JUST SENT GREG AN EMAIL... LETS CHANGE THE VOTE TO SEE WHO WANTS RICK IN...LOLOL... GREG GOT A REAL KICK OUT OF ..

Anonymous said...

OK GUYS ENOUGH OF THE CUTE DOGS AND CATS.. LETS SEE SOME PICTURES... THIS IS OUR FRONT PORCH COMMUNITY.. IF YOU ARE AFFRAID YOUR PAROLE OFFICER WILL FIND YOU YOU CAN MASK IT SO JUST THE CONTRIBUTORS CAN SEE IT...DON'T BE SHY... SOME DAY SOON WE WILL BE GOING TO HILLARYS INAGURATION TOGETHER...

Nicole said...

Lol- Chango,YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!
DEB- I LOVE YOUR PHOTO AND CAT. YOU REALLY ARE A WITCH! PLEASE CAST YOUR 'OBAMA SPELL" TODAY!
EVERYONE ELSE- WORK ON YOUR PROFILE!

Nicole said...

Hey Greg! I see you are here! join in...but be nice- we have the power to delete any comments we do not like. lol. we are "harpo" here.

g said...

Thank you Nicole! And thank you ladies for inviting me to participate in your private secret club LOL!
I truly feel honored to be invited. I hope I can live up to your expectations..you being nice and all.
I told my wife yesterday about being invied on here and she got a big kcik out of it. So when she came home form work she asked how my poll was going. I said, "I don;t know, I'll have to check" So Id di and it showed 4 yes, 5 only if he is nice and 1 NO!. She said, well that's pretty good. I said yes it is. Whoever said No I hope I can change your view.

Anway, congrats to all of you for Hillary' s fine showing in WV!!! She kicked some Ass! Ladies, I hope you all understand that I would much prefer Hillary before Obama. I just cannot, CANNOT see or think in terms of OBama in the WH. I just cannot get my head around that concept. What a scary thought. I have my own issues with Hillary, but again much prefer her over Obama.
I look forward to reading all of your profiles and seeing your pretty pictures. It's nice to put a face to a name. I will put a picture of myself up soon.I thought I had one I could use but the background was too light.

Just one thing I ask, and that is for me to be able to be myself on here. Let my hair down a little. I'll try to keep it respectable as well.

Thanks again, I feel honored!
-Greg

Debwitch said...

I posted a few comments last night but they aren't here...me thinks I just figured out why? duh...so Tina thank you so much for your complement and I am glad you appreciated the photo of "Mr. Rufus" under the beautiful full moon. That was a gift. Greg, TB, Big Guy hello. I'm mad at you again today, but last nite I typed you a nice note..too bad you'll never see it!! The oprah board is overrun with NUTS & SQUIRELS...that's ok I need a break. I gave 'em hell this morning..I'm done with them!! Hello BAZ and everyone...this is so cool to come here and be withs friends (and turd blossom). Bye for now

Debwitch said...

I just heard the funniest quote from a repub about his own party...SHIT that means i must go back to oprah and post it.....here I go................zoooooooooooooom!

Debwitch said...

Hello again, my mission on Oprah is done, if you want a belly laugh go to my "GOP in Crisis" thread.

g said...

Ok, MS: Broomrider, what did I do now? And are you referring to me about that funny quote form a repub?

g said...

BR, (broomrider)
what did you do with the nice note. I never saw it. I must have really ticked you off, huh?

I must be back on my game today! :)

g said...

Ok back to work

Nicole said...

Hi all- My wish for the day is that Michael/tx/mccain would be banned to Iraq. I am tired of her copy and paste nonsense and statements that Bill Clinton caused 9-11. It is getting more difficult to post on Oprah with her there on every thread 24/7. She is hard to ignore as she is everywhere.....sorry just had to vent as I just left the boards and will probably get banned again .lol Hope everyone is good and keep the faith for Hillary! John Edwards is a TRAITOR....and a fool...........

Debwitch said...

Nicole, where were you on oprah that I can go look? I've been off for a while......

bazboo said...

Well folks! I will probably be banned from Oprah tonight cuz aI put a comment on about Obama beinga token black for the Democrats. Hey, I had a couple of rum and cokes and it just came out! LOL!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, if so, I will find another screen name. Later!!

bazboo said...

Welcome Greg! You are a true gentleman!

g said...

Thanks, but tel that to broomrider. I think she ebbs and flows when it comes to me.. :))

Debwitch said...

Hey Guys & Gals: Going out for a bite but wanted to say hello, Greg we both made some good points today, you are a formitable opponent...I'll leave it at that! I am over being mad at you..but remember...I know where you live :) love ya

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

FIRST THING AFTER LASIK IS A TRIP TO BANNING TO SEE A FRIEND AND THEN I AM GOING TO TAHQUITZ... IT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE PLACES AND I WANT TO SEE IT FOR THE FIRST TIME IN ABOUT 2 YEARS... IF YOU ARE AROUND LETS DO LUNCH IN THE LITTLE PLACE ACROSS FROM THE CHEVEROLT DEALER... HAHAHAH... I HAVE NOT BEEN HIKING IN SO LONG I CAN TASTE IT.

Debwitch said...

Hello People of the Good Board!! Broomrider here...hey Greg I pm'd you on Oprah, don't worry no spells cast in your direction i promise..but if in the next few days you begin to turn green and crave flies as meals...hmmm Ha! chango I look forward to your visit out here..its cookin' today, about 98 degrees...I'm heading for the pool now...

Anonymous said...

YOU CAN FRY AN EGG ON THE SIDE WALK OUT THERE TODAY.

Debwitch said...

I jumped on oprah board just now, michael is out of control as usual. I just hit abuse 2 x cause of the Clinton attacks and now she personally attacked me. Bitch.

g said...

Which one is Micheal on Oprah? I lose track of all the changes... I know who you ladies are though regardless of how many times you change names :)

samthewise said...

is that txrpm? aka mccain or whatever it was before? that's a she or he?

Debwitch said...

SAM, YES, YOU ARE CORRECT. THE BIGGEST WACKO ON THE BOARD...HAS BEEN BANNED 40+ TIMES....AHHHHHH.

ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMM

Nicole said...

Preshrly was back tonight- Told her to come join us here when she can. She did a great Job on the O boards.lol
Chango- when is your Lasik?

Debwitch said...

Hello great people of the board! Just a note to say that I am leaving for Mexico for a week, will probably be out of touch. Keep up the good fight and hold down this fort!!

Nicole said...

Hey Deb- hope you are having fun. Big election today! VIVA CLINTON.

Althea555 said...

Hi Guys!

I am not sure if I still need to give my email to be listed: it is
claire53@excite.com

Thanks,
Althea555

Debwitch said...

I'm not sure whether I'm glad to be back or not....I got 4 harpobear msgs yesterday....not one of my posts had vulgarity, personal attacks, etc. so someone is out to get me I guess. what crap.....glad we can come here and be with sane people!!

Debwitch said...

Hello everyone; does anyone know if Nicole is back? I don't see her anywhere.......hmmmmmmmm

Anyway, how are you guys today? I see alot of craziness on oprah..what gives? Is Michael back as mrygld? I think so.

Debwitch said...

Hey where is everyone? The Oprah board has gone to hell, sounds like a bunch of 12-year olds on the playground...I'm done there for a while. People switching identities, switching candidates....Ahhhhhhh!! Example: ibethdel a few short months ago was totally anti-war, and from germany speaking broken english, today whe types perfect english and whole-heartedly supports bush and the war!! Phonies. Look at mrygld, cozied up to the Hillary supporters, now hates her....I'm sick of the deceptions. Who can you believe??