Monday, May 26, 2008

OBAMA IS TRYING TO KISS UP TO CLINTON SUPPORTERS

CBS IS REPORTING THAT OBAMA IS NOW TRYNG TO WOO CLINTON SUPPPORTERS BY SPEAKING HIGHLY OF CLINTON...
SORRY HE CAN KISS ALL THE BUTT HE WANTS... REGINAS GRANDDAUGHTER WILL NOT BE VOTING FOR HIM...EVER.
"ONCE MY GOOD GRACES ARE LOST , THEY ARE LOST FOREVER"... JANE AUSTIN

5 comments:

samthewise said...

He thinks everyone is naive and will fall for his pandering. Just like when he talked to Irish Americans, Jewish Americans etc.

Knowing him he'll probably say something like "You know I've always been in touch with my feminine side" in fact, I love watching lifetime" because he fails to realize that people are not just supporting Clinton because she's a woman, it's because she is more qualified to be President than he is and there's nothing he can say as far as that goes to change my mind.

Patofwythe said...

I just hope that Hillary supporters will remain strong and not give in to Obama and his Klan!

samthewise said...

There is absolutely no way I will give in and support him and if ever there was even a tiny tiny tinnnny smidgen of a chance that I would, his own supporters have killed that chance. Case in point is the latest insane thread started tonight by "quietboi" aka reddie aka aka aka aka too many aka's. I don't know if Hbear will remove it or not. But it is clear this person has some SERIOUS issues. I have hard time believing he/she is an adult, but I've seen them mention having children in other posts before so I'm going to assume they are an adult, unless they were lying.

Anonymous said...

I posted to this thread last night. Obviously, it didn't take. Anyway, Barack Obama seems to think we, the Hillary Clinton supporters, are too "uneducated" to recognize his manipulative manner in speaking well of Hillary Clinton after he and his surrogates have been unfairly attacking her for months.

Though I believe Barack Obama's words to be empty, for the most part, he is an eloquent speaker. However, his "motivational speaking" is not going to sway me or anyone else that I know.

GO HILLARY!!!

Anonymous said...

I posted to this thread last night. Obviously, it didn't take. Anyway, Barack Obama seems to think we, the Hillary Clinton supporters, are too "uneducated" to recognize his manipulative manner in speaking well of Hillary Clinton after he and his surrogates have been unfairly attacking her for months.

Though I believe Barack Obama's words to be empty, for the most part, he is an eloquent speaker. However, his "motivational speaking" is not going to sway me or anyone else that I know.

GO HILLARY!!!