Monday, May 19th (today) ...PER REAL CLEAR POLITICS poll listings
ANOTHER AMAZING BLOW-OUT for Hillary Clinton over Barack Obama expected in KENTUCKY!!!
HILLARY CLINTON = 51
BARACK OBAMA = 25
Hillary Clinton expected to win with MORE THAN DOUBLE that of Obama!
OREGON - I thought Obama was supposed to be beating Hillary handily in the Oregon race, but he's not! Only a 4 point lead which I understand is tightening up. He will not come anywhere near in Oregon to her expected landslide win in Kentucky tomorrow! And, she could even win Oregon if things go right - it is so close. She will definitely get a good share of delegates, regardless. GO HILLARY!!!
As of now (soooooo close!):
Obama 45
Clinton 41
And, people act like there is this huge lead Obama has over Clinton in the National Polling for the Democratic Nomination. That is also not true. This morning, there is only a 2 point difference between them (Obama 46; Clinton 44), but I expect that, after her blow-out win in Kentucky tomorrow, that will change and Hillary may be tied or in the lead.
Michigan and Florida will be decided on May 31st. I have gone to Hillary's website and sent off my request for the DNC Rules Committee to count the votes of these voters as they cast them and to seat their delegates in the manner the VOTERS decided. I pointed out that Hillary has won the Democratic base, she has won swing states critical for the Democrats in the General Election, and she is tied with McCain in the polls while Barack Obama is losing to McCain in the polls:
General election -
Clinton 45
McCain 45
Mccain 45
Obama 44
There are also still around 230 superdelegates who have not pledged their votes yet. I think there is a reason for that. :)
HILLARY CLINTON 2009!!!
3 comments:
I PRAY EVERY NIGHT THAT SHE PULLS THIS OUT...IM LOSING SLEEP OVER IT
I sent an email again to Rosemary and her group as she was on Fox again today. I gave her the link to our blog and asked her to please join us here and to write a new Post so we all know what we can do to help in the cause. Nurselady, I also sent her a copy of your Burka Post as it is my favorite.
Margarita- I Love you- I was just so tired of Tx last night on Oprah,I had enough...Do not worry, I can handle her/him/it ...lol
I'm starting to think "quietboi" is reddie reincarnated, they started off posting at least rationally, but I noticed a few close slips today that are very reddie-esque lol.
Post a Comment