Saturday, May 10, 2008

HILLARY CLINTON MUST WIN THE NOMINATION

We have come so far and are so close. The MSM have done all that they can to thwart the nomination of Senator Clinton and have done a pretty good job but it is by no means over. Please join in with your thoughts and let's make sure Senator Clinton is the next President Of the United States.

53 comments:

Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debwitch said...

Hello Nicole! Yes you know I am right there with you. We will fight on to get Hillary elected...one way or another.

Nicole said...

Lol- It works. Now we need to get "our group" here. Then we can concentrate on getting our Lady elected in complete peace!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!! THIS IS LIKE A BREATH OF FRESH AIR... LOVE IT

Nicole said...

Hi ! you are here. You are an admin. so you can set everyone up if you have the emails. Lets get it up and runnign...

samthewise said...

This is nice! it took just minutes to get here from the second star to the right and straight on to sanity LOL!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT...

Nicole said...

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL- SEE YOU ALL LATER

Debwitch said...

GOOD MORNING LADIES!! WOW...I FEEL REBORN...ALL THE NEGATIVITY AND INSANITY IS LIKE...POOOOF...GONE! DEBWITCH RIDES AGAIN...ZOOOOOOOOOM!

HEY NICOLE...WINK WINK!!

Nicole said...

WINK WINK- I looked at the Orpah boards and it literally made me sick. Rtmtex and Michael have formed an alliance of such hate that continues to grow. I wonder why Harpo allows them to continue to do this.Guess it helps in Oprah's cause to get Obama elected. I wonder if they ARE Hapro? It seems that they send messages to all the Clinton supporters only these days. Part of the last minute push to get Clinton to quit.

Debwitch said...

Yea, something's rotten there.. how does Michael get away with all that...last nite I was thinking..he must be an insider or a blog pro for mcbush who has all the inside secrets of boards and how to keep coming back..and keep 4-5 screen names who talk to each other! Ha...pure insanity or a professional...who gives talking points to the others. Have you noticed that rmtex (hate him) has a prepared comment for every single topic...Its too prepared if you get my drift. Ahhhhhhhhh.Nicole did you see seeksis thread about Bush bumper stickers....I had to add my favorites!!

Nicole said...

Michael is to stupid to be a blog pro- Remtex might just be. Every Single post by Michael is a copy and paste from another website and I have reported every one with the link he copied from. He has never created a post he did not copy from. I am just so tired of the Bill Clinton 9-11 remarks that do not get deleted. And it looks like the nurselady thread is gone. We have to get everyone here somehow. Maybe Chango can start another thread and we can get everyones email. I will check out your Bush Bumper posts. zooom zoom

Althea555 said...

Happy Mother's Day to all of you. I hope everyone had the opportunity to send greetings to Senator Clinton via her website. I loved the video Chelsea made. So glad to see all of you here, in a positive place!

Anonymous said...

HELLO! HILLARY SUPPORTERS!!! :)

I'm 2Nurselady. :) Thank you for inviting me here. I am just hoping that I signed on properly and that this will post. I have two problems with the world of technology (well, more than two, but I'm not admitting to any others) -- one is that I am not as computer literate as I'd like to be and the other is that I am geographically inept...lol...However, I CAN read a map upside-down. :)

A belated Happy Mother's Day to all you moms. I thought the video Chelsea made for her mom was poignant and revealing of Hillary Clinton as a loving mother in addition to what we all already know - that she is the BEST candidate in this election!

Great job on this site, Nicole! Very nice. As for voting about which of the posters from the O site that makes me the craziest, it was a very difficult decision. I said "McCain," but I really think it was kind of a tie.

Anyway, I'll be coming back here. I love that you put this together and that so many people are here now for the common cause. I have to write down my password somewhere so I don't forget it and end up not being able to get back in here.

Have a great day! :)

Debwitch said...

HELLO NURSELADY!!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY that you've joined us!! Nicole did do a nice job. Here we are..to share, vent, and work for HRC in peace and harmony. No repugs or psychos...heaven!!

Nicole said...

Hi all- Hope you all had a wonderful mothers day! I think I got banned again from Opah- so I cannot check pms- I don't think I will sign up again. I am glad more are finding us. If you have not received an email from the blog, please PM Yasmine at Oprah with your emaill address or send me an email as you must have the link so we can sign you up to post your own threads here. Also, some of the blogs from this site, are being picked up on Politico.com, so Chris- make sure you click the link on the email we sent you. This is still a learning process for all of us.

Patofwythe said...

Hi Everyone
This is nice...later!

Patofwythe said...

For those of you that don't know me....I am also Kittyat900, Wyme03 and RATZ08. Harpobear has banned me twice, and messed around with Wyme so much that I had to become RATZ.
So much for me..I sent Chango a couple of interesting links this morning about Hillary and the possibilty of running as an Independent. If you have not seen them, I will be glad to send them to you.
We have LOTS of work to do, to get our girl elected. We will need to use Oprah (Highly visable)to get our message out there.
I look forward to working with y'all!

Nicole said...

Lol- Hi Ratz-I have been banned again too. I need to take a few days off from Oprah-it is difficult to post there sometimes due to the horrid attacks and I want to stay positive. I do know that Politico is picking up blogs from this site- so feel free to publish one here. Send your email to Yasmine by PM and she can set it up or send it to me by email. I am happy you are here- and everyone else as well!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ratz,

I haven't been banned, but I received three PMs from the moderator(s) a couple of days ago. I was told that because I included quotes from other peoples' posts in my own post that they found questionable (which I personally did NOT find questionable) that it was as if I had written it myself, or something to that effect. I felt as if I was being told that I and other people could not have our own opinions.

I went back for a few minutes today to check PMs and to look around. There was a post by rtmtex warning the Republicans on the board to be careful and to post with "tame" words because the Democrats on the board are - I believe he said, "Mad as hornets," or something like that.

"Someone" who shall remain nameless (Chango...lol) is really encouraging me to go back to the board and I guess I am considering it because she sent me some very encouraging messages from people that were very touching to me and that really made a lot of sense - about how the Hillary-haters would just take over there if we are completely gone and then there would be no one there to counter what they say as well as other messages. But, I don't want to go back unless everyone here who has been banned can go back as well. I will be standing with you if you feel it is something we should or should not do - or, if you feel you've been treated so unfairly, I will stand with you.

I'm curious about what other people feel about it???

Nicole said...

Chris-I think you should go back. Your posts are excellent and missed.I will probably get a new name and go back as well-just not spend so much time. Together we stand.lol.

Anonymous said...

Do you think that if we do go back that we should all hit the board on the same day or trickle in one by one?

Anonymous said...

HI GUYS... DEBBIE I SENT YOU AN EMAIL WITH 3 NAMES SAMETHEWISE,SPRING,AND ESHADAS... THEY WANT TO COME ON BOARD..PLEASE TAKE CARE OF THEM..MY EYES ARE GIVING ME A HARD TIME TONIGHT SO I AM GETTING OFF THE COMPUTER...YOU GUYS BE GOOD

Anonymous said...

PS.. I THINK WE SHOULD ALL STAY OFF FOR A DAY AND THEN ATTACK... LOL.. GOOD NITE FOR REAL

samthewise said...

One of the main reasons I continue to post there is for the sake of those who come there without the knowledge of the history of some of the posters there, and who may possibly and unfortunately not take it upon themselves to do their own research before believing it some of the false info and just plain craziness that they post. I think all of you did and still do an excellent job and countering and refuting a lot of what is posted there. Plus, there's a part of me that would hate to see them enjoy having the place all to themselves so they could be free to post nonsense, lol.

Anonymous said...

LOL Margarita. :) Sounds good to me.

Nicole said...

Good night all- tommorrow is another BIG CLINTON WIN! That might be the time to all converge on the O boards on a Clinton thread. My new name on O is Parisnicole- thought that was funny.lol

Patofwythe said...

Good Morning!
Banning Oprah should be fun...when would y'all like to do it?
Tomorrow would shock them after Hillary hopefully blows West Va away(tonight).
I think it would freak them out if we were gone say at midnight(ETD) tonight and all of us came back on say at 10:00(ETD) Wed Nite.
Go Hillary...Win Big In The Mountaineer State!
Let me know....this should be a blast!

samthewise said...

I usually overlook comments from Obama supporters, or at least try not to let them get to me, but boy, some of the things I've seen being said about West Virginia and the people have really ticked me some. Not just on the Oprah Board I've seen them making nasty comments everywhere. Simply Because Obama is not going to win that state along with Ky, which I'm waiting for the same stuff to be said about us here too.

It's funny that what they fail to realize is that their comments are hypocritical, they blame Clinton and her supporters for playing the race card. They also fail to remember when saying these things, the extremely large percentage of votes Obama has been receiving from the African-American Community. And while Obama has had a fair amount of support from the White community the same seems to not be said about Hillary's support from the Black community so that's just another point to their claims of where the real race issues lie.

Nicole said...

I will do what ever you all would like to do with the board- and S. yes the remarks about West Va are typical of Obaminites, if he cannot win a state, they trash it as well as overlook the voters. What they do not seem to understand is that the VOTERS will vote again in November. Alexrod is an arrogant fool, in my opinion,

Anonymous said...

Well, I am having trouble posting here this morning for some reason. But, in case this posts, I was thinking of us hitting the board after Hillary is announced to be the projected winner in West Virginia. What does everyone think?

I agree about Axelrod, Nicole. He seems to be arrogant and cocksure. He said that Hillary Democrats are all going to get behind Barack Obama. I just do not see that happening. I think people feel that Obama has disenfranchised 2.3 million people in Florida and Michigan and has denied them their rightful votes in order to manipulate the election in his favor. Now, I understand he will be going to Michigan on Wednesday. I hope the people there are not swayed by any manipulative assuaging of understandable anger there. I hope there will be demonstrations against his appearance there.

More than half of Democratic voters voted for Hillary and are not happy with Obama, the DNC, Howard Dean, and what appears to me to be a completely inept Democratic Rules Committee. I am not sure who thought of the idea to have proportional district delegate assignments, but it is so ridiculous that it leaves us with a finish line that neither candidate can reach without the votes of Superdelegates. So, while Superdelegates and people in Guam and others are able to vote in our primaries to select a nominee, our own citizen-voters are not being allowed their voice in this election. It is wrong and I think the Democratic Party will be paying for this for a very long time into the future.

Nicole said...

Chris- I agree with you, the DNC has destroyed the party. I heard Obama is going to Florida after Mich. I think this is part of the rush to get supers to endorse him prior to the May 31st rules meeting with Florida and Mich. I like your idea- Start the thread and we will join in! Thanks

Anonymous said...

LETS ALL SYNCORNIZE A TIME FOR THE
"SURGE" ON THE O BOARD.. WHEN AT 6PM PST OR WEST VIRGINA 6 PST..WHICH WOULD MAKE IT 3PM PST...LET ME KNOW

samthewise said...

I was scouring over some videos of previous or "older" news on youtube earlier, mostly ones I already have seen, but sometimes forget. While doing this I came across a fact I didn't realize before. It's nothing particularly major, but I found interesting, it was about Rhandi Rhodes, I'm sure most of y'all recall her remarks about Hillary and Ferraro, that lead to her leaving Air America.

I knew all of that, but what I didn't know was that those remarks were made at a private event that was fully sanctioned by the Obama campaign as a fundraiser. I didn't know that, I thought they were made either on air or at some appearance sponsored by her station. Unfortunately for her though, those comments still made their way to on Air.

Again, that incident being old news, just thought I'd share in case others weren't aware of where those remarks were made at.

Anonymous said...

I just saw that I could update my profile on this site, so I was there for a while. I like the "Random Question" space. You can go back and forth and find a question to answer. Some of the questions are a little abstract, but interesting.

Anyway, I don't think they will be calling the primary until after 4:00PM Pacific Time/7:00PM Eastern time, so if people are watching the O board around that time and they want to start a thread, that would be great. Or, when they project the winner, I can start a thread after that.

I want to say I really like this site. Yesterday, when I was looking on the O site, I saw a post from someone talking about how people keep being banned and how, when people disagree with the content of a person's post, they hit the abuse button. I thought it was a good post with great points. Hopefully, the powers that be there saw it.

Althea555 said...

Hello again everyone!

I still visit the O boards now and then... I so enjoy that the Hillary bashing continues despite her "loss" in the eyes of the Obama worshipers. Why bother unless she is still perceived as a threat? Where I live, more and more Hillary supporters appear to be lifting their heads and talking about it. Since the press labeled Obama's people as the intellectuals early on, I think there was a stigma attached to disagreeing with him. I am also known as althea555, by the way.

Nicole said...

LOL-Claire- THAT is who you are... Everyone with a different name, let us know who you are.. Chris- we will wait for you to start a thread today. That sounds like the best PLAN....at least to me. Chris is NURSELADY, in case some did not see her first post about it!

samthewise said...

oh I forgot to say
<--- samthewise I changed it in my google account, but still comes up as just S. =D

Anonymous said...

MARGARITA IS CHANGO.. I FORGOT TO SAY SO...

Nicole said...

Chris- I LOVE your profile- I did not even see that function. We all need to complete that portion of the blog as well- we can get to know each other better that way. thanks for that! Click on the Contributors name to see the profile. I will try to get mine done today as well!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Thanks, Nicole. I am interested to see everyone else's profiles as well. :)

citizenwells said...

Obama must not become president. I have thoroughly researched Obama and the devil I know and don't know, scare the hell out of me.
Citizen Wells

Nicole said...

Hi Citizenwells,
Ok- everyone needs to work on their profiles! Add some pictures too! Chango- GOOD WORK! thanks.

Nicole said...

Tina- I think the board is having Tech problems, I had a hard time yesterday...so did Yasmine- I just made a new account- I got a Yahoo email account and used it. It would not take any of my AOL emails..reponse was "already in use" and they were not.. It took me a while- but was finally able to do it.. Sign up for a new email account with a new provider, sign out of Oprah and clear all history-Restart you computer and just get reborn... I don't know how Michael does it every day..lol

Anonymous said...

I HAD SOME DIFFICULTY.. I THINK IT IS A TECH PROBLEM BUT NEVER THE LESS GO TO MSN AND GET A NEW "LIVE.COM" AND JOIN US TONIGHT. I HAVE A BUSINESS MEETING FROM 6-7 AND WILL JOIN YOU AFTER THAT.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! To Hillary and to us!

She won West Virginia by a HUGE margin...so far, with 71% of the vote counted, she is at 66% to Obama's 27% - A LANDSLIDE VICTORY FOR HILLARY!!! :)

She can win the nomination. They will be deciding about seating Florida and Michigan on May 31st. They are saying all over the news shows that her speech was powerful and that she has a "compelling arguement" to present to the Superdelegates.

I really feel so good about her being able to pull this out.

GO HILLARY!!!

Anonymous said...

THIS FROM CNN... AN OBAMA STRONGHOLD.."Clinton's victory in West Virginia was decisive. She won men and women. She carried a majority of voters in every age group. She captured liberals, moderates, and conservatives. She took a majority in every income bracket."

samthewise said...

Maybe Michelle can use her "claws" to dig him out LOL =)

Anonymous said...

SAMMY DON'T GIVE HER ANY IDEAS... WE WANT HIM GONE...LOL