Friday, May 16, 2008

NEVER FORGET

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0IcnYWGSSE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2X05ad0l94&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss1cloCv-9w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ys68HEA1DLA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuBo4E77ZXo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcdnlNZg2iM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI77cU3jsFs&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI77cU3jsFs&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdUwlDkzzs4&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zhkq11UExcw&feature=related

4 comments:

Nicole said...

GREAT VIDEOS THANKS! WHERE CAN I FIND THE ARTICLE ON OBAMA AND HIS MONEY- I TRIED TO FIND AND CANNOT.
THE NUMBER 3 VIDEO- SMALL VOICE IS TOO SAD TO WATCH..
WE MUST DO SOMETHING...I AM EMAILING THE WOMAN FROM BILL OREILLYS SHOW RIGHT NOW
I AM MAD AND AM NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE.....
ZOOM

samthewise said...

Thanks for posting all these! I'm gonna finish watching them. I think we should post a link for that "Hillary Clinton Mad As Hell" video on here too, there's also one of the actual protest in New York.

Anonymous said...

YOR RIGHT THE PROTEST THAT HAD AT LEAST BETWEEN 200-400 SHOW UP BUT DID NOT MAKE ANY HEADLINES...

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmm...Eye-opening videos. I've read his books, but it really comes off differently when it is his voice saying the words. Much more stark, I think. Makes you think...