Anything that was in cyber space that was written against Obama is now gone!!!!! Whoosh.... with one felt swoop all of your intellectual propety and incredible debates are gone....
I saw that last night when I sent the email... That's why I winked...
Hey When you sign up nobody reads the fine print..but she says she can do whatever she wants with your ideas. It in effect becomes her property to to do with as she wishes. I know we all wrote some really good stuff. But it is Nurse that I feel the most for. She was actually getting recognized for some of writings... Nurse actually contributed over 4500 without ever getting banned. That means alot on that oard.
Oprah could not just arbitrarly ban Hillary supporters and Obama detrators so she did the nex best thing. She swept the board...
All of those posts that said that Obama terroist are all gone. Do you realize how many posts that was... With her abilty to remove post and it still took her over 4 days to erase them all....
If you write something that you would like to keep for your journals or future books that you want to publish... copy to a file on your hard drive..
Thanks or your research Tina... Im sure you have all read Tinas emails
Obama: http://www.oprah.com/ordapp/search.jsp?query=Obama&x=26&y=14 Tina
3 comments:
There is an archive site www.archive.org, they have an internet archive "waybackmachine", you can search on there sometimes for old pages/sites that have been removed "scrubbed".
Luv ya Sam....
Heya hun luv ya too! =)
Post a Comment