People really need to wake up, his supporters seem to go to all kinds of lengths to squash freedom of speech against those who don't support Obama, all this, plus reports of physical threats too. Is this the kind of Change we want? I know I don't, I can't imagine how anyone else would want it either.
Im fighting for a principle now. I can't imagine having this kind of person in our White House... It is so Chicago back room politics and unashamedly so... These guys are dangerous. At this point I don't care what the opponent will bring to the table... I just can't see Obama in there.
2 comments:
People really need to wake up, his supporters seem to go to all kinds of lengths to squash freedom of speech against those who don't support Obama, all this, plus reports of physical threats too. Is this the kind of Change we want? I know I don't, I can't imagine how anyone else would want it either.
Im fighting for a principle now. I can't imagine having this kind of person in our White House... It is so Chicago back room politics and unashamedly so... These guys are dangerous. At this point I don't care what the opponent will bring to the table... I just can't see Obama in there.
Post a Comment