Monday, July 14, 2008
OPRAH BOARDS WHAT IS GOING ON...REALLY?
Shocking behavior...no warming just bam, bam, bam and they are gone. I wonder what is really up Oprah's sleeve? Do you think that they are performing a colon cleasing...and we are being flushed down the Obama toilet? It is becoming scary...everywhere you look there is censorship and strange disappearing acts all over the internet. I have researched various topics pertaining to Obama and when I open up an article or newpaper article...they are no longer available...I must say David Axelrod must really have clout and lots of bribery cash...hmmmmmm.
10 comments:
We know they did plenty to shut Clinton down...She was going to taske this to the convention and all of a sudden.. She just turned over. I believe that something very shacky is going on. I am glad to report that in a recent poll 70% said that McCain would be a better Commander in Chief.. I also think Oprah knew about that New Yorker Magazine Cover. Obama has very deep pockets.. but McCain and the GOP raise 2x as much money... I think the Obama people are very nervous right now.. He is going to the Middle East with Hagel and Reed. Both have said publicly that they do not want the VP job and both have extensive Foreign policy experience.. But it looks like they are holding his hand on this trip... Im just saying.
Its ridiculous...I think the problem is they're worried, Obama has been flip-floppin' left and right, the media is starting to really question him, his own supporters are too. There's more cases of "buyers remorse poppin up" on top of that they have PUMA and the issue of Hillary's name being on the roll call, it's not looking quite as bright as it was for Barry really, and they know many people read those boards.
You are right Ratz... There are too many things against Obama right now. BTW I read an article that Oprah's negatives have really gone up since her endorsement...
Censorship isn't going to help her ratings none to well either. I swear each day it becomes more and more like we're in the "pod people" movie, and we're battling those who have "fell asleep" and been "replaced"...it seriously is!
I wonder if Barack Obama asked her to shut it down for a while. Or, maybe she shut it down because she does not want to be the provider of an international forum for people to state their real feelings about the election, especially if there are anything negative things said about her candidate, Barack Obama. Regardless, I have lost respect for her. I was just thinking today that I used to watch Oprah and have an O magazine subscription and I used to watch other Harpo produced shows, but I don't think I've watched any of them in months. I also cancelled my O magazine subscription - not because she supports Obama, but because I think she may have a race issue.
Chris
Oprah is a business woman..She will protect her empire.
Thanks Chango!!!!!!!he,he,he so she is back huh? I was fast asleep when you emailed me, but I shall check it out after my first cup of Java! Java Ho...Here We Go!!!!
One of you vacation spot looks pretty nice! I have a couple of spots here in Virginia, Kings Creek Plantation. I rent them out, but I can get them for 3 to 4 days at a very special rate, y'all come I'll pay! The Grand Illumination is great, the first Saturday in December in Colonial Williamsburg!
Looks like they have made changes to the website- it is up and running except for local and world news. We will see if they restore that part of it- but my guess is they will not. I would bet the Obama camp does not like the negatives on there .
I refrained from knocking Oprah on her board and in general all this time, but if they permanently have done away with the news board or don't put one back up at all, then I will lose whatever respect I had for her. I would understand getting rid of personal attacks against Oprah, on her own board. But if they scrub the news boards from her site thats pretty pathetic, she of all people should be against censoring people's opinions.
So we have places to meet at and lets get this election over and done with so we can meet over your way or mine and have some fun...All this serious politics is going to leave us either in tears or refreshed...either way we need a way to unwined
Post a Comment